OUR HISTORY AND QUALIFICATIONS
- been incorporated since February 2005.
- been manufacturing buildings since May 2005.
- a new 85,000 sq. ft. Facility in Calgary and 3 fenced storage yards with security and cameras.
- an experienced staff of full time employees including in house crews, and several contract erection crews.
- the fastest proven turnaround time in the industry.
- a custom built rolling mill for our self framing panel, and profiling equipment.
- a machine shop and qualified machinist.
- a CWB Certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Fabrication shop.
- our Certificate of Recognition (COR) for safety through the WCB.
- our CAN/CSA A660-10 Certification as per the 2005 National Building Code requirement.
- engineered fall protection clips that are included in all gable style buildings.
- Professional Engineer on staff with permit to practice.
- Complete design and drafting department.
- partners in injury reduction.
- on EnCana’s approved vendors list.
- on Suncor’s approved vendors list.
- on Husky’s approved vendors list.
- on CNRL’s approved vendors list.
- on Petro Canada’s approved contractor list.
- currently registered through the Comply Works.
- currently registered through ISNetworld.
- currently registered through CanQual Inc.
We are an established Custom Metal Building Manufacturer operating from a 25,851 square foot facility in Calgary, Alberta. Our building products are primarily used in the Oil and Gas industry for equipment shelters and process plants. Our products are utilized primarily in the Oil and Gas sector and in industrial and commercial markets as offices, shops, warehousing and storage buildings.
Our President has been in the industry for 21 years. The management and key staff all have between 5 to 18 years of industry experience.
We are dedicated to supplying the highest quality building solutions available from concept to completion of an erected building package. Our clients receive custom designs for all their building needs. We take advantage of our custom computer software to achieve quick turnarounds. We also pride ourselves on the industry expertise of our team right from president through to building erector who completes the job. Our custom built shop equipment manufactures the building components with the highest quality possible. We also pride ourselves on the quality and efficiency of service provided on every project, completed on time while meeting or exceeding industry safety standards
Please call or email us if you have any questions about our products or services we provide to our clients. We also invite you for a personal tour of our manufacturing plant.